Two Sutton Place North, Unit 25A
Two Sutton Place North, rising 37 stories on East 61st Street, is a dramatic, architecturally distinguished, black glass tower quickly becoming one of the city's most sought-after rental residences. High ceilings and spacious layouts are highlighted with floor-to-ceiling window walls that offer sweeping East River views and skyline panoramas. Upscale amenities and a white glove, 24-hour doorman and concierge service create a seamless residential experience.
- Private, tree-lined cobblestone driveway
- Glass-walled cherry and travertine tree-framed lobby with expansive concourse entry
- Private landscaped park with flowering gardens, specimen trees, seating areas and water feature
- State-of-the-art swim and health club available with garden views, including men's & women's locker rooms, dressing areas, sauna and steam showers
- Full-size, skylit indoor swimming pool
- English walnut and stainless steel high-speed elevators
- Floor-to-ceiling windowed elevator lobby on each floor
- Building-wide WiFi network in common areas
- Valet services with escorted deliveries, including dry cleaning
- Convenient shuttle service to public transportation
1113 York Avenue
New York, 10065
+1 212 829 9000
Two Sutton Place North is ideally located between Sutton Place and the Upper East Side, with immediate access to the FDR Drive and some of the city’s finest shops and restaurants.