One United Nations Park, Unit 33B
- 33 Floor
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Interior: 1,576 sq. ft
One United Nations Park is the most recent addition to the Solow luxury residence portfolio. Designer Richard Meier and the Solow Building Company bring an elevated collection of luxury condominiums to Midtown East. What sets One United Nations Park apart is not merely its thoughtful and sophisticated design, but the expert attention given to every element. A striking black glass exterior contrasts with a serene white interior palette, while exquisite amenities and white glove services ensure an exceptional residential experience.
- An indoor 70’ lap pool with steam room and sauna
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with Technogym equipment and yoga studio
- A triple-height lobby that opens out onto First Avenue
- The residents' lounge with private spaces for entertaining, billiards and game tables
- A gracious children’s playroom with built-in storage and entertainment spaces
- On-site parking garage with discreet direct-entry
695 First Avenue, New York, 10016
+1 212 685 7200
Conveniently located in Midtown East, residents get to keep their finger on Manhattan’s pulse while enjoying unfettered access to the East River Esplanade, water taxis, heliport and Grand Central Station. A couple blocks north lie the scenic gardens and historic brownstones of Tudor City and the distinguished United Nations complex.