One Sutton Place North, Unit 30D
One Sutton Place North. rising 42 stories on East 61st Street, is a dramatic, architecturally distinguished, black glass tower quickly becoming the city's most sought-after rental residence. High ceilings and spacious layouts are highlighted with floor-to-ceiling window walls that offer sweeping East River views and skyline panoramas.
- Davis Brody-designed, 42-story black glass rental tower
- 24-hour doorman and concierge
- Valet services with escorted deliveries
- Residents' private driveway with 23,000-square-foot Zion Breen-designed landscaped courtyard backed by three water fountains and an outdoor sculpture
- Opulent lobby with travertine marble floors and teak paneling facing landscaped entry courtyard
- 24-hour attended garage available
- Shuttle service to the subway
- No fee
420 East 61st Street
New York, 10065
+1 212 829 9000
One Sutton Place North is ideally located between Sutton Place and the Upper East Side, with immediate access to the FDR Drive and some of the city’s finest shops and restaurants.