265 East 66th, Unit 25E
265 East 66th Street is a sleek, curvaceous, black glass tower with panoramically curved windows that afford unparalleled views of Central Park and the Midtown skyline. Spacious rental studios to 1-2 bedroom residences boast sky-high ceilings and immense walk-in closets, while the building features a private porte-cochère entryway, magnificently furnished lobby, with white glove doorman and concierge service and state-of-the-art amenities.
- 47-story curved black glass rental tower, winner of the “Bard Architectural Award”
- Elegantly appointed lobby with 24-hour doorman and concierge
- Valet services with escorted deliveries
- Private membership to 5,300-square-foot penthouse includes glass-enclosed, skylit heated pool and fitness center with a complete circuit of TechnoGym equipment
- Two rooftop outdoor sundecks
- Direct access to 24-hour attended garage available
- No fee
265 East 66th Street
New York, 10065
+1 212 249 0303
In the heart of the elegant Upper East Side, surrounded by the finest hotels, dining and shopping, just a short walk from Central Park.