685 First Avenue, Unit 22P
685 First Avenue brings an elevated collection of luxury rentals to Midtown East. Built by Manhattan’s most sophisticated residential developers, the Solow Building Company, and designed by Richard Meier, this property boasts some of the most decadent new-build modern rentals in the City. A striking black glass exterior contrasts with a serene, white interior palette, while exquisite, unmatched amenities ensure a residential experience like no other.
- 50-story black and gray glass rental tower
- Private cobblestone driveway with 24-hour attended gatehouse
- 24-hour doorman and concierge
- Direct access to 24-hour attended garage
- Spectacular entrance beside riverside courtyard with reflecting pool
- Lobby of imported marble and wood overlooking East River
- Wide, windowed air-conditioned corridors with city views
- Rooftop duplex health club (49th and 50th floors) with heated 20' x 40' glass-enclosed indoor pool, solarium room and outdoor sundeck
- Fitness center with complete circuit of Trotters equipment, sauna and locker room (private membership club)
- Shuttle service to the subway
685 First Avenue,
New York, 10016
+1 212 685 3900
Conveniently located in Midtown East, residents get to keep their finger on Manhattan’s pulse while enjoying unfettered access to the East River Esplanade, water taxis, heliport and Grand Central Station. A couple blocks north lie the scenic gardens and historic brownstones of Tudor City and the distinguished United Nations complex.