One United Nations Park
A First for First Avenue
One United Nations Park is the most recent addition to the Solow luxury residence portfolio. Designer Richard Meier and the Solow Building Company bring an elevated collection of luxury condominiums to Midtown East. What sets One United Nations Park apart is not merely its thoughtful and sophisticated design, but the expert attention given to every element. A striking black glass exterior contrasts with a serene white interior palette, while exquisite amenities and white glove services ensure an exceptional residential experience.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
The building’s personalized services and carefully conceived amenities are designed to fulfill residents’ every need.
- An indoor 70’ lap pool with steam room and sauna
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with Technogym equipment and yoga studio
- A triple-height lobby that opens out onto First Avenue
- The residents' lounge with private spaces for entertaining, billiards and game tables
- A gracious children’s playroom with built-in storage and entertainment spaces
- On-site parking garage with discreet direct-entry
- Elegant collection of 148 light-filled 1-4 bedroom condominiums perched on the top 16 floors.
- Bright, open layouts with floor-to-ceiling windows offer expansive views of the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building to the West and expansive river views to the East. Select residences feature private outdoor terraces.
- The striking black glass exterior encloses a serene, white interior palette. Kitchens feature honed white Calacatta Lincoln marble countertops and Italian-made white lacquer custom cabinetry.
- Each residence features sculptural Dornbracht fixtures and a fully integrated package by Gaggenau.
- Master Baths feature Blue de Savoie stone floors and Calacatta Lincoln marble walls.
- All duplexes feature free-standing tubs, custom staircase with solid wood treads and sweeping views.
- Ceilings rise more than nine feet and soar up to 20 feet in select duplexes.
1-4 bedroom condominiums & duplex residences
|Unit||Bed||Bath||Interior SF/SM||Exterior SF/SM||Exposure||Price||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|30F||2||2.5||1640 / 152||W||$2,350,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|31G||2||2.5||1,640 / 152||W||$2,370,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|35F||2||2.5||1,640 / 152||W||$2,450,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|40G||2||2.5||1,392 / 129||188 / 17||W||$2,525,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|28M||3||2.5||2,137 / 199||209 / 19||E||$3,995,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|40E||3||3.5||2,097 / 195||167 / 16||SW||$4,425,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
|40A||4||4.5||2,900 / 269||E||$5,900,000||Floor Plan||Inquire|
Bed 2 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 1640 / 152 Exposure W Price $2,350,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 2 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 1,640 / 152 Exposure W Price $2,370,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 2 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 1,640 / 152 Exposure W Price $2,450,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 2 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 1,392 / 129 Exterior SF/SM 188 / 17 Exposure W Price $2,525,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 2 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 1818 Exterior SF/SM 127 Exposure NW Price $3,600,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 3 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 2,137 / 199 Exterior SF/SM 209 / 19 Exposure E Price $3,995,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 3 Bath 3.5 Interior SF/SM 2,097 / 195 Exterior SF/SM 167 / 16 Exposure SW Price $4,425,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 4 Bath 4.5 Interior SF/SM 2,900 / 269 Exposure E Price $5,900,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 4 Bath 4.5 Interior SF/SM 3,831 Exposure SE Price $8,995,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 3 Bath 3.5 Interior SF/SM 2,164 Exposure NW Price $4,450,000 Floor PlanInquire
Bed 2 Bath 2.5 Interior SF/SM 1,576 Exposure E Price $2,600,000 Floor PlanInquire
695 First Avenue, New York, 10016
+1 212 685 7200
Conveniently located in Midtown East, residents get to keep their finger on Manhattan’s pulse while enjoying unfettered access to the East River Esplanade, water taxis, heliport and Grand Central Station. A couple blocks north lie the scenic gardens and historic brownstones of Tudor City and the distinguished United Nations complex.